Author: Alan Sarsby
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT. The price shown is inclusive of VAT.
This Useful Guide takes you through the key principles of good e-mail management with some practical steps and tips for you to get back in control!
This Useful Guide is an ebook for immediate download.
What the Useful Guide includes ...
- Understanding the language of e-mails
- Appreciating the need for professional etiquette
- The importance of purpose and first impressions
- Principles for concise e mails and things you definitely need to avoid
- Hints and tips regarding filing and organising e-mails
- How to build and develop your e-management style
- How to be a good cyber citizen
Upon completion you will be able to ...
- Manage your e-mails better and feel in control
- Send e-mails that are a delight to receive
- Use your e-mail messaging more effectively to get your message across
- Develop your own style to improve the impact of your mails
- Understand when a phone call can be more effective than a mail message
About the Author
Alan Sarsby specialises in designing and delivering training for personal and business effectiveness, and consultancy in business communications.