Author: Charlotte Mannion
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.
Mentoring Essentials was written for experienced managers who want a quick reminder of the skills essential to successful mentoring. It is a 10 page pdf file and assumes you have the skills to mentor effectively and need a quick refresher covering the whole process.
There are 8 sections ...
- Introduction and the 4 types of mentor
- Important qualities and skills for a mentor
- The Mentoring Life cycle
- Communication skills
- Using the G. R. O. W. model
- Beginning the mentoring relationship
- Ending the mentoring relationship
- Seven tips for being a good mentor
About the Author
Charlotte Mannion designs and delivers workshops with the emphasis on 'learning by doing'. She uses accelerated learning techniques to ensure all her small group activities are memorable and fun.
Charlotte has also written ...
- A Useful Guide to Mentoring
- A Useful Guide to Public Speaking
- A Useful Guide to Report Writing