Author: Steve Amos
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.
Interviewing Essentials was written for senior managers and executives who occasionally recruit people. It is a 9 page pdf file and assumes you have the skills to interview effectively and need a quick refresher covering the whole process.
You can download 15 sample letters and forms, and a comprehensive 8 page checklist to ensure that your recruitment goes as smoothly as possible. There is also a link to a video which illustrates the use of open probing questions to help you gather evidence.
There are 7 sections ...
- Before you start you need ...
- Preparing for the interview
- Conducting the interview
- After the interview
- Other selection methods
- Legal Requirements
About the Author
Steve Amos is a freelance writer and training consultant with many years of recruitment experience. Steve is also the author of ...
- A Useful Guide to Interviewing
... and is the co-author of ...
- A Useful Guide to Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- A Useful Guide to Managing Manual Handling
- A Useful Guide to Risk Assessment