Author: Sue Cohen
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT. The price shown is inclusive of VAT.
Updated November 2013
This Useful Guide takes you through an overview of LinkedIn and the elements of your profile to help you understand why the various elements are important and how you can make the most of your profile when connecting with new people and finding people you already know.
This Useful Guide is an ebook for immediate download.
What the Useful Guide includes ...
- Dispelling some myths
- Strategy – an overview of how you can use LinkedIn as part of your business's strategy for networking and building relationships
- Building your profile
- Building your credibility
- Connecting with others
- Time management
- Getting further help
Upon completion you will be able to ...
- Create your strategy for using LinkedIn in combination with other networking and relationship activities
- Maintain the key areas of your profile
- Join groups which are appropriate for you
- Start and join discussions within groups and within the Answers
- Setup groups and invite others to join
- Search through and answer questions from other LinkedIn users
- Invite others to connect and respond to requests
- Maintain your LinkedIn contacts
- Search through other Applications
- Access the online help within LinkedIn
About the Author
Sue Cohen works as an independent learning consultant, largely with professional services firms.