Author: Stephen Harris
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.
This guide is ideally suited for those of you who have either just started or are already using some aspects of social media to market their business. It will ensure you have a solid understanding of social media, why you should use it and how to get the maximum benefit for your business from the different platforms.
What the Useful Guide includes ...
- Social media marketing trends and where we are heading.
- How to build your social media marketing strategy and understand what
good looks like.
- How to benchmark ‘listening’ and engaging with customers.
- How to target and attract potential customers.
- Learn how to use Blogging.
- Learn how to use Facebook.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn.
- Learn how to use YouTube.
- Learn how to use Pinterest.
- Learn how to use Google +.
- Learn how to use Twitter.
- How to select the appropriate platforms.
- How to integrate your social media campaign for maximum effect.
Upon completion you will ...
- Have a good understanding of the main social media platforms.
- Be able to identify the most suitable platforms for your organisation to
achieve its goals.
- Be able to actively apply social media best practices and ‘etiquette’
across different platforms.
- Understand how to measure your success in using social media platforms.
About the Author
Stephen Harris is in constant demand by organisations around the world, and has trained thousands of marketing and sales people on Social Media Marketing and how to close sales. His experience is in using social media, analytics and conversion optimisation, to generate qualified sales leads and convert them into sales. For further information on Social Media, please contact
www.mediaheads.co.uk or telephone + 44 (0)3333 447755, and for more information on sales training, contact
www.salescalldoctor.com or telephone + 44 (0)845 5000 550.