Authors: Berry Winter, Debbie Moore and Steve Amos.
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.
Do you manage anyone you wish you didn't? Do you have any colleagues you find difficult to work with? Do you know how to deal with them?
A Useful Guide to Dealing with Difficult Behaviour gives you powerful strategies for dealing with 7 difficult types of behaviour that you are likely to meet in the workplace, particularly if you are in a managerial role.
Work through the exercises in the Useful Guide and you'll not only know how to deal with difficult behaviour but you'll also feel much more confident about tackling those difficult issues.
This Useful Guide is a downloadable ebook.
What the Useful Guide includes ...
- access to a downloadable toolkit which includes all the exercises in the Useful Guide so you can complete the exercises on your computer
- preparing yourself to deal with difficult behaviour
- managing your own behaviour
- the Functional Fluency model
- the 7 behavioural types
- how to deal with the 7 behavioural types
Upon completion you will be able to ...
- understand the 7 behavioural types
- work with the Functional Fluency model
- effectively deal with difficult behaviour both in the workplace and at home
- feel confident dealing with difficult issues
5/5 - 'It is very clearly worded and strong examples.'
N.B. Those interested in changing behaviour with regards to health and safety may find the ConstructionSkills Achieving Behavioural Change course of interest.
About the Authors
Berry Winter has over 25 years experience working in management, training and coaching. Berry is also the author of ...
- A Useful Guide to Create A New You
- A Useful Guide to De-Stress You
- A Useful Guide to Resolving Conflict
Debbie Moore is an experienced development professional and qualified coach working with organisations and individuals.
Steve Amos is a freelance writer and training consultant. Steve is also the author of ...
- A Useful Guide to Interviewing
- Interviewing Essentials
... and is co-author of ...
- A Useful Guide to Managing Manual Handling
- A Useful Guide to Risk Assessment