Author: Ian Ransome
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT. The price shown is inclusive of VAT.
A comprehensive Guide starting with preparing yourself for change right through to facing that interview.
If you are facing redundancy and need some helpful advice and tips on what action to take to get back into employment this Useful Guide is for you.
What the Useful Guide includes ...
- how to prepare yourself for change
- what options you need to consider for the future
- how you can assess how much income you will need
- building up your personal information file so you can job search effectively
- guidance and tips on getting shortlisted and facing that interview
- access to a downloadable toolkit covering a personal finance assessment, a Personal Information file framework, a Job Hunting Activity Log and a sample CV.
Upon completion you will be able to ...
- be more confident about your options and make better choices
- understand what your income requirements are going forward
- feel better equipped to market yourself effectively in the jobs market
- face that interview properly prepared and ready to sell what you have to offer.
About the Author
Ian Ransome has extensive business experience in recruitment and selection and runs regular workshops for those facing redundancy.